Legislative proposals and issues relevant to the operations of the inspectors general [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, July 19, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 80 pages ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/9:S.HRG.106-691
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/19/00: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=162- .140.64.21&file name=66197.wais&directory=/diskb/wais/data/106 senate hearings (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=162- .140.64.21&file name=66197.pdf&directory=/diskb/wais/data/106 senate hearings (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996250