The ergonomics rule [electronic resource] : OSHA's interference with state workers' compensation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Employment, Safety, and Training of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session ... April 27, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions. Subcommittee on Employment, Safety, and Training
- Additional Titles:
- OSHA's interference with state workers' compensation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 168 pages ; 23 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-529
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996290