Cancer care for the new millennium--integrative oncology [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, June 7 and 8, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 358 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.G 74/7:C 16/6
Serial no. 106-235 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/18/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 house hearings&docid=f:72932.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 house hearings&docid=f:72932.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996581