United States Marshals Service [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Crime of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, July 13, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/1:106/105
Serial no. 105 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Judiciary Committee web site. Address as of 12/28/00: http://commdocs.house.gov/committees/judiciary/hju66179.000/hju6- 6179 0f.htm; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996867