The National Science Foundation fiscal year 2001 budget authorization request, parts I-III [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Basic Research of the Committee on Science, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, February 16, February 29, and March 15, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Science. Subcommittee on Basic Research
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000.
Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- v, 383 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Pt. 1. Research and related activities and major medical research equipment -- pt. 2. Education and human resources -- pt. 3. A view from outside the NSF.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9996940