Promoting internet entrepreneurship [electronic resource] : should the government take any action? : hearing before the Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform and Paperwork Reduction of the Committee on Small Business, One Hundred Seventh Congress, 1st session, Washington, DC, April 3, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Small Business. Subcommittee on Regulatory Reform and Paperwork Reduction
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 59 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 7/13/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings&docid=f:72118.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings&docid=f:72118.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997005