Fire grants [electronic resource] : H.R. 1168, H.R. 3155, and the administration's proposal for assistance to firemen : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight, Investigations, and Emergency Management of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, April 12, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Oversight, Investigations, and Emergency Management
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000 [i.e. 2001] and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- x, 135 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997056