Trade agency budget authorizations and other customs issues [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Trade of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, July 17, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Subcommittee on Trade
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 100 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.W 36:107-42
Serial no. 107-42 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means)
- U.S. Customs Service—Appropriations and expenditures
- U.S. Customs Service—Officials and employees—Salaries, etc
- U.S. Customs Service—Automation
- United States International Trade Commission—Appropriations and expenditures
- United States. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative—Appropriations and expenditures
- Customs administration—United States—Automation
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/17/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=162- .140.64.21&file name=75197.wais&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107 house hearings (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/useftp.cgi?IPaddress=162- .140.64.21&file name=75197.pdf&directory=/diskb/wais/data/107 house hearings (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997130