Klamath Project [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Water and Power of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session to discuss Klamath Project operations and implementation of Public Law 106-498, March 21, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Water and Power
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 68 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-58
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 7/30/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 senate hearings&docid=f:73055.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 senate hearings&docid=f:73055.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997418