Giving permanent normal trade relations status to Communist China [electronic resource] : national security and diplomatic, human rights, labor, trade, and economic implications : hearings before the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, July 18 and 19, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 71 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-744
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/19/01 http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:67840.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:67840.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997501