"Cyber attack [electronic resource] : improving prevention and prosecution" : hearing before ... 106th Congress, 2nd session, on examining how to combat cyber attacks by improving prevention and prosecution, Scottsdale, AZ, April 21, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Technology, Terrorism, and Government Information
- Washington, DC : U.S G.P.O., 2001.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 112 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-838
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997617