Juvenile intervention programs that work [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Youth Violence of the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on examining juvenile crime prevention and intervention funding and strategies, focusing on state juvenile court system assistance, detention space, alternative intervention programs; and the Boys and Girls Club of America, September 28, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Youth Violence
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington, D.C. : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 36 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-900
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Address as of 4/23/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:69953.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:69953.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997620