The MCI WorldCom/Sprint merger [electronic resource] : a competition review : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session on S. 1854, a bill to reform the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976, November 4, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Additional Titles:
- MCI WorldCom Sprint merger
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001.
Washington : [Congressional Sales Office, Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 87 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.106-978
Serial no. J-106-59
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the G.P.O. Access web site. Addresses as of 5/17/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:71693.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:71693.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997630