Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and related agencies appropriations for 2003 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session / Subcommittee on the Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Departments of Commerce, Justice, and State, the Judiciary, and Related Agencies
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : [U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, distributor]
- Physical Description:
- volumes <1-10 > : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
- pt. 1. Justification of the budget estimates: Department of Commerce -- pt. 2. Department of Justice -- pt. 3. Department of State, Broadcasting Board of Governors -- pt. 4. The judiciary ... State Justice Institute -- pt. 5. Secretary of Commerce ... -- pt. 6. Department of Justice ... -- pt. 7. Secretary of State ... -- pt. 8. The judiciary ... related agencies -- pt. 9. Testimony of members of Congress and other interested individuals and organizations -- pt. 10. FBI reorganization.
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997712