The reauthorization of the Office of Educational Research and Improvement [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Education Reform of the Committee on Education and the Workforce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, hearing held in Washington, DC, February 28, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and the Workforce. Subcommittee on Education Reform
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., [2002?] and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 145 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/16/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings&docid=f:81203.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997806