Harming patient access to care [electronic resource] : the impact of excessive litigation : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, July 17, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Health
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 160 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:107-127
Serial no. 107-127 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997901