Vulnerabilities to waste, fraud, and abuse [electronic resource] : General Accounting Office views on national defense and international relations programs : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, March 7, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform. Subcommittee on National Security, Veterans Affairs, and International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 65 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/21/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings&docid=f:76249.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings&docid=f:76249.pdf (PDF version), current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9997991