Media freedom in China [electronic resource] : roundtable before the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 24, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congressional-Executive Commission on China
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 40 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 10/37/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings & docid=f:81228.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 house hearings & docid=f:81228.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9998495