Effects of performance enhancing drugs on the health of athletes and athletic competition [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, October 20, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 116 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-1074
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/21/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:75594.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:75594.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9998669