Streamlining [electronic resource] : Department of Transportation regulations on planning and the environment : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session on proposed regulations by the Department of Transportation relative to streamlining, planning, and environmental impact of construction projects under the provisions of the Transportation Equity Act for the Twenty-first Century, September 12, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Additional Titles:
- Department of Transportation regulations on planning and the environment
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 104 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.P 96/10:S.HRG.106-961
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 3/25/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:71523.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=106 senate hearings&docid=f:71523.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9998740