Medicare and social security benefits [electronic resource] : turning off the spigot to prisoners, fugitives, the deceased, and other ineligibles : hearing before the Committee on Finance, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, April 25, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2001. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 71 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-372
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9998753