Weak links [electronic resource] : assessing the vulnerability of U.S. ports and whether the government is adequately structured to safeguard them : hearing before the Committee on Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, December 6, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Governmental Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iv, 290 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-309
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 9/14/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 senate hearings&docid=f:78045.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 senate hearings&docid=f:78045.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9998829