Early education [electronic resource] : from science to pratice [i.e. practice] : hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first [i.e. second] session, on examining early education issues, focusing on quality educational programs, parent involvement in early childhood development, and separation of education for children with special needs, February 12, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 72 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-285
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/23/02: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi -bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 senate hearings&docid=f:77768.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107 senate hearings&docid=f:77768.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9998901