Assessing initiatives to increase organ donations [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 3, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 87 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:108-36
Serial no. 108-36 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as fo 11/6/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5F- house%5Fhearings(text version) and http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5F- house%5Fhearings(PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999152