The Burmese Freedom and Democracy Act of 2003, and calling on the government of the PRC immediately and unconditionally to release Dr. Yang Jianli and for other purposes [electronic resource] : markup before the Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific of the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session on H.R. 2330 and H. Res. 199, June 10, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations. Subcommittee on Asia and the Pacific
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 24 pages ; 24 cm
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the House of Representatives web site. Address as of 08/27/03: http://wwwa.house.gov/international%5Frelations/108/87673.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999404