U.S. nonproliferation policy after Iraq [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, first session, June 4, 2003
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 85 pages ; 24 cm
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.IN 8/16:P 75/28
Serial no. 108-38 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the Committee web site. Address as of 1/24/04: http://wwwc.house.gov/international%5Frelations/108/87494.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999424