Conflicting laws and regulations [electronic resource] : gridlock on the national forests : oversight hearing before the Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health of the Committee on Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, December 4, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources. Subcommittee on Forests and Forest Health
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 58 pages : map ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 31/3:107-76
Serial no. 107-76 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Resources)
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/19/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5F- house%5Fhearingscurrent access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999556