Faces of aging [electronic resource] : personal struggles to confront the long-term care crisis : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, Washington, DC, September 26, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Additional Titles:
- Personal struggles to confront the long-term care crisis
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 90 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-824
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/24/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5F- senate%5Fhearingcurrent access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999795