Disease management and coordinating care [electronic resource] : what role can they plan [i.e. play] in improving the quality of life for Medicare's most vulnerable? : hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, Washington, DC, September 19, 2002
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O. [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 94 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-818
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 3/7/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107vse- natevhearings&docurrent access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999815