District of Columbia appropriations for fiscal year 2003 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, on H.R. 5521/S. 2809, an act making appropriations for the government of the District of Columbia and other activities chargeable in whole or in part against the revenues of said District for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2003, and for other purposes : District of Columbia; putting families first, the road to reform of the D.C. Family Court; regional emergency planning for the nation's capital
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on District of Columbia
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 301, vi pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.AP 6/2:S.HRG.107-891
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Other Forms:
- Also availabe via Internet from the GPO access web site. Address as of 5/12/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=2003%5- Fsapp%5Fcol%5F1¤t access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999860