The failure of Superior Bank, FSB, Hinsdale, Illinois [electronic resource] : hearing before the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on the failure and implications of Superior Bank, FSB, Hinsdale, Illinois, focusing on the need for continued regulatory vigilance, more stringent accounting, and capital standards for retained assets, September 11 and October 16, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2002. and Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., [Congressional Sales Office]
- Physical Description:
- iii, 118 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-698
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/29/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107vse- natevhearings&docurrent access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PDF reader software.
View MARC record | catkey: 9999909